Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

9.18.2006

Day 11 Nanchang 2006

Today was a very slow day.  I did not feel well thru the night and Eva slept restlessly.  So, today, I felt dizzy and lightheaded from lack of sleep.  I was able to take a short nap when Eva did, so I feel a bit better.  We had to do some paperwork this afternoon in preparation of the US Consulate appointment.  Then tonight, we went out for our last group dinner.  We've eaten at this restaurant 3 times and I think it is our favorite.  Everyone eats so well.  We've all learned to use chopsticks with ease.

Well, Eva, I believe, feels and acts like she is part of the family.  She is happy with all of us and Eva acts silly and laughs out loud.  I feel like she has always been part of our family.  What did we do before we had her?  I always knew that I would love her, but I wondered how I would feel having a daughter born in China?  Could I really love her like my own flesh and blood, like I love my children that I've birthed?  I can say that I do love her just like I love my other 3 children.  It is just as strong and real.  And I believe that my children love her the same.  We are all looking forward to being home and starting our new life with Eva together.

0 kind words:

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP