Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

9.07.2006

Departure Day China 2006

Well, it's 5:00 am Thursday morning and we are getting ready to leave for the airport, off we go.  Last night while having family prayer time I believe the Lord gave me a scripture for me and all of us to meditate and be mindful of today and for the entire trip.
When my anxious thoughts multiply within me, Thy consolations delight my soul.
Psalm 94:19
By the way, this is Mike posting this.  I'm sure that Cheri will be doing most of the posting on here so I thought I would mention that.
More to come later.


0 kind words:

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP