Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

9.19.2006

Day 12 Nanchang 2006

Today was our last day in Nanchang, Jiangxi, China, the province of Eva's birth.  I know my heart will be sad to leave the place where my daughter was born.  I'm saddened that she will not know this wonderful culture in full.  The people here have been so wonderful and kind to us.  I've enjoyed learning so much about China and its people.  But, I'm looking forward to the new life she will have with us.

All that was required of us today was a short trip to pick up Eva's Chinese passport.  After that we ordered Pizza Hut in our room.  Seth has thoroughly enjoyed watching Chinese TV.  He especially enjoys the martial arts shows with English subtitles.  They are very, very funny.  We just sat and laughed about it all.  Obviously, these shows were meant to be comedies.

After dinner, we walked to the coffee shop.  Apparently, this shop opens later in the day, not early morning like in the US.  People go to the coffee shop later in the evening after dinner.  We had a couple of coffees and the boys played with darts.  We headed back to our hotel room and got packed up.  We'll be checking out in the morning and then leave for our flight to Guangzhou.  Eva has her medical check up in the afternoon.  We're looking forward to a change of scenery for us all.  We've been in Nanchang for over a week.



0 kind words:

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP