Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

5.02.2011

Good Bye Old Friend

You've been true and faithful since the day we bought you for our daughter in 2005.


You were Jordan's first car, and served her quite well all these years.  But, it is time to move on since you have some problems.  Jordan needs something more reliable; something that doesn't suck down 2-4 quarts of oil a week.  After a day with her dad, she decided to replace you with this:


At least it is still in the Toyota family.  So, enjoy your new life with your new family.  Maybe they can mend your wounds and get you feeling better.  Au revoir,  Ciao, Guten Tag, Zai Jian, Adios, Sayonara, Good-Bye!

2 kind words:

Football and Fried Rice

Nice choice, Jordan!

Adrian Roberta

For pete's sake! I thought someone had died!!! LOL

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP