Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

5.09.2011

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to everyone who reads my blog!  Last Mother's Day I was doing this:


This year it was a little different, although it was still pleasant.


Jordan bought me these cute measuring cups.


When they are stacked...they look like a flower.  So cute.


My stash of cards from the family.

Later, we headed to dinner, where we all ate too much.  I'm just thankful I did not have to cook or clean the kitchen.  I've a good life.

3 kind words:

Football and Fried Rice

you certainly are blessed! Glad you had a great Mother's Day!! i LOVE the measuring cups! I want some!!

Serving the King

Ok can you believe that I have never in my life thought to take a pool raft out into the ocean??!! Where the heck have I been all my life?! That looks AWESOME! I'm so trying that! In other news, love the measuring cups!! Happy Mothers day!

Unknown

I realize this is late but wanted to wish you a Happy Mother's Day anyway. The cups are cute! And love the cards. It's nice to feel loved by all of your kiddos. :)

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP