Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

5.08.2011

Busted!


Moxie sneaks into our pantry every now and then, but never walks away with anything.  But, this time, she decided to try out a sweet potato.  I guess it was pretty tasty...at least it was until she was caught with it.  She doesn't look too happy, does she? 


She looks like she has lot so self control here.  Notice the drool hanging off her jowls?  All over a little milk bone.

1 kind words:

Football and Fried Rice

naughty Moxie!! ha! I love that she took a sweet potato!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP