Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

4.30.2011

Twenty-One



Yes, Jordan turned 21 years old this week. Kind of sad that I'm so old, yet happy for Jordan to celebrate another year of life. Sometimes with all the chaos and difficulties of raising a larger family, I forget to appreciate or notice her accomplishments.

*When she puts her mind to it, she is a very hard worker.
*She started taking classes at the local community college at age 15 and has been there since that time.
*After struggling with a couple of different courses of study, she decided on Criminal Justice.
*In between classes, she heads off to work at a local law firm.
*She has a tender heart.

I am very proud of her, but often fail to say it or show it.




No, those aren't Joy's glass, and Yes, my windows need cleaning.


Our Girls


The Posse




Millie, age 13, interrupting our photo shoot.

4 kind words:

Serving the King

Awww so sweet! Happy birthday to your big girl! 21 I can't even imagine. Course I couldn't ever imagine 13 or 14 either. Can't they like stay little and stay home and watch Blue's Clues with us?

Judi

I hope she had a great birthday! Your kids are all so beautiful!

As for windows, do they ever STAY clean with little ones in the house? As soon as I clean them, Haleigh is busy touching again! LOL!

Sarah

LOVE the pictures of the girls. Happy Birthday!!

Football and Fried Rice

Did you mention how GORGEOUS your Jordan is?! She seems as sweet on the inside as she is on the outside! Happy 21, Jordan!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP