Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

5.16.2011

Bees

I saw this outside my front window:


After shooting them with a paintball gun to no avail, we sent in the big guy...Seth:



Then I felt badly when I found out they were just there for a pit stop, probably waiting for their queen on their way to a new home.  They were gone before nightfall.  Fortunately, Seth was not successful.  Fear gripped him.

3 kind words:

Adrian Roberta

OH MY WORD!!!!

Anonymous

Bees are important in the pollination
of our food:fruit trees, vegetables,
flowers..a beekeeper would have loved
to be called to add that swarm to the
hives.
That would have been a great educational lesson for the children.
mm, vancouver, wa. (retired teacher)

Serving the King

Dude! This same thing happened to us when we lived in California! I called the housing office(we lived on base) and they came out, took a look and said that they couldn't do anything because they were honey bees and honey bees are protected in the state of CA. Ummmmm....what the heck?! I couldn't hardly leave my house as the swarm was so close to my front door. Sheesh! It did make for some Nat Geo like window watching for a few days so I guess all was not lost.

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP