Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

5.30.2011

Ssssssss!

We've lived here 10 years and this is the first time we've seen a snake.  We've had many deer, opossums, foxes, skunks, rabbits, groundhogs, squirrels, mice, a bear (but that was 2 miles away), bats (living behind our shutters), but never a snake.


I love the look on Eva's and Joy's faces.  Jack and Joy were the brave ones to touch it.  Ivy took off around the house when I asked her if she wanted to feel it.  Mike then set it free in the woods.

6 kind words:

Judi

Ugh! I'm with Ivy; I'd be running away from it as well!

Adrian Roberta

We have many GardnerSnakes here, but I have to say I'm loving the girls facial expressions! LOL!!

Michele

Shiver! What kind of snake was it? So creepy!!

Kristi

We've killed 3 snakes already this year - 2 of our neighbors have also each killed one.

Sarah

Yikes!!

Holly

They relocated it?!? What is wrong with those men!!!! Shoot, then shovel. UGH!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP