Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

5.28.2011

The Dirt

I have always considered myself a neat, clean person (except as a teenager).  As a newlywed, before children, I actually cleaned our house every single Saturday morning!  I cannot believe I did that.  No one was there during the week to even get it dirty.  Even when Jordan was born, I still cleaned every Saturday.  Anyway, as time passed and more children came, I cleaned less and less.  But, the one thing I had to keep clean, was my children.  I have never been one to go out in public with a dirty-faced/grimy child.  It just seemed the proper thing to do was clean up before heading out the door, baths every  night during the summer. 

It seems the older I get, the more dirt I can handle.  I don't clean my house every Saturday.  The bathrooms get cleaned somewhat regularly.  At least I know when they need to get cleaned and end up getting to them within about 4 days of realizing they are a hazard zone.   But, I still need to keep the children clean.  For the life of me, I don't understand how a little girls fingers and toes can look like this AFTER a bath.



And just to let you know, I clipped and cleaned Eva's nails.  It's the least I could do for her because I will never let her go out of the house dirty and grimy.

0 kind words:

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP