Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

9.09.2007

Day 13 Guangzhou 2007

I hate to always post that we did nothing important today, but that pretty much is the way it has been.  It seems that in Guangdong, we do a lot of waiting.

Mike took the 3 oldest children to church this morning.  Seth met a young man there who invited him to a bookstore for fellowship with other young Christians.  They meet on Tuesday, the night before we leave, so I doubt Seth will be going.  If we had another week left, I'm sure Mike would have taken him.  It would be an interesting experience, I'm sure.  So, other than that, we did the usual.  The boys went to the pool while the girls took a nap.  Afterward, Judy again took us to the restaurant we previously visited in the city.  We ordered the same meal.  This time, Joy decided to try the food.  She enjoyed the eggplant and sweet potatoes.  I'm so glad she's trying all of these new foods.  She's experiencing so many new things.

After dinner, we took a walk around the streets.  Seth went into a restaurant and decided to take pictures of the meal varieties, so, that is the reason for the pictures of "live" dinner.
 
Tonight was bath night.  Unless the girls get especially sweaty or dirty, I'll bathe them every other night.  Joy continues to immensely dislike her baths.  That is the time that she screams the hardest.  But, I did notice that the toy cup swirling around the drain after bath time caught her eye and she stopped crying.  So, I think soon, she'll come to enjoy getting clean.

 Naptime

 Trying to get noodle soup out of a bowl with chopsticks is quite hard.

Two in a single stroller.

My children being silly.

0 kind words:

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP