Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

7.29.2012

Sunday Snapshot

I haven't been around to do a Sunday Snapshot in a over a month.  So, I thought it fitting to put our pup, Moxie, in the mix on a lazy day.  Some days I feel just like she looks!



6 kind words:

Kate

Well I love it!! (and I think I understand how he feels this VERY day!!! :-)). Your photo just made me laugh!!

Judi

Haha! I think we've all had days like that!

Unknown

Aw, I just love Moxie!

Kristi

Miss Moxie really is the most gorgeous dog ever!

•°°• IcyBC •°°•

What an adorable face! Thanks for visiting!

Kimberley

What a neat shot! Chocolate labs are the absolute best dogs no doubt. Thanks for sharing!

Kimberley

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP