Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

7.23.2012

Another Sailor

It all started with Jordan's hat. 


Week 2, and we are still going strong.  She has not worn anything else.


She wanted to wear all white like big sis.  She managed to find some winter clothing that fit her desire.

(Her attire while we were out shopping)

Eva even found her dad's black tie (?) and belt from his Navy days.  She goes everywhere dressed like this.  (I did make her wear a dress for church yesterday.)  But, today, she's back in uniform.

8 kind words:

Unknown

I absolutely love her outfit! She did a fabulous job!!!

Anonymous

No, no, no, Eva, s...l...o...w down.

Hee-hee.

But it is cute, Cheri, you gotta admit.

As I called my kids at that age, "What a precious petunia!"

Matt and Maria

I've seen the new working Navy uniform in pink for little girls in the NEX or uniform shop.... and in the blue cammo style too....

Adrian Roberta

Oh Boy Cheri! Well a whole family of Navy would be very exciting!

Judi

She is too cute! I love her outfit!

Stephanie

Sweetest. Thing. Ever.

Sarah

Oh my! How cute!!!!

Kristine

I LOVE this, this just turns something in my heart. What a blessing for Eva to have big sister Jordan to look up to! Maybe you can play into the "Jordan is starting school too," and Eva will want to work at school just like Jordan--while in uniform, of course! I can relate to two days of school and then wanting a break.

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP