Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

7.12.2012

Phone Pics

Sometimes the big Cannon is just too much to lug around, especially if we are just heading out for a short bit to ride a horse.  I thought I'd try the camera on my phone.  Because I'm nearly blind without my bi-focals, I never know what the shot looks like until I get home.  Some turned out fine, but others were quite terrible.

 Becky and I...friends for life.




Some of these shots have plenty of "noise" in them.  I'm not sure how to get rid of that with a phone camera.

Tomorrow.  Tomorrow we see Jordan for the first time since May.  I am one excited mom.

2 kind words:

withgratefulhearts

So excited for you that you get to see Jordan!!
Cherie

Unknown

Now what did we do before phones with cameras??? These are great captures.

Can't wait to hear about your time with Jordan!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP