Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

7.06.2012

A Conversation Overhead

The 4th of July was a hot one.  We headed to a lake in southern Wisconsin to view the fireworks in 100 degree temps.  We met some new friends.  Joy and Audrey immediately hit it off.  By the end of the night they were best pals, BFF as Audrey put it.

As they were sharing a chair waiting on the fireworks to start, I over heard this conversation:

Audrey:  "There are all kinds of Chinese people, some with flat noses."
Joy:  "That would be Ivy.  Eva is just normal."


Oh, the sweetness and innocence of such beautiful children! 


2 kind words:

Stephanie

Ha! What a hoot! I love that innocence, too!

Unknown

Too funny! It looks like they enjoyed the fireworks. :)

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP