Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

6.06.2011

Five Years

Our 5 year referral anniversary is coming up.  Of course, all mom's think about their children's anniversaries.  But, one thing I've been thinking of is China Adoptions.  Our file was logged in on June 30, 2005; we got our referral July 31, 2006.  So, in the last 5 years since our referral, China has only completed one full year of non-special needs log-in-dates.  How terribly sad for those families and children still waiting.  And to think...we've had Eva for almost 5 years.

1 kind words:

withgratefulhearts

If I had time as I sit here late tonight I'm sure I could have found a place where you typed the name of Eva's orphanage. But, I'm out of reading time for tonight but very curious. I just saw tonight that your posts for Eva were written from Nanchang. What orphanage is she from? Faith is from the Fuzhou SWI. We stayed in the Galactic Peace Hotel in Nanchang while in her province.
Cherie

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP