Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

6.20.2011

Father's Day

Father's Day used to be about my dad.  I guess I was no different than Mike.  He once told me, after not acknowledging me on Mother's Day, that I was "not his mother."  He has since not forgotten a Mother's Day.  But, I don't think I do enough to show Mike how much he really is appreciated.  He works hard, loves his children, and loves the Lord with a full heart.  In the last 25 years, we've been through some really tough times, and some amazing times.  Sometimes we fail to show such love to those we love the most.


So I made him cupcakes.

3 kind words:

Wendy in OH

heck yeah! You married my guy, he said the exact thing to me one year...sheesh!

Kristi

Mmmm that cupcake looks totally yummo!

Stephanie

Yes, please. They look delicious!!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP