Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

8.28.2012

I'm A Superhero, I Guess?

I had to put a halt on some of the picture/drawing-making for this mama.  If the girls each drew me a picture every day, that is at least 3 a day times 7 days a week...well, I just don't have room for all of them.  So, we put them on hold for a while.

But, yesterday, I got this picture from Eva, with the small print written by Ivy...


Apparently, according to Ivy, I'm "wanderful".  I'm not sure how much Mike would like that.  Please notice what a great job Eva did cutting Buzz out of the coloring book, then adding the Hello Kitty sticker to his hand.  And she drew a great soccer goal in the grass at the bottom (just in case you are not a soccer family and had no clue to what that red square was).

Now, did you guys notice the mirrored letters "c" and "h"?  Even in copy work, Eva does this about 35% of the time.  ::Sigh::  She is definitely getting better.  Now, I'm off to find a place for this masterpiece.

2 kind words:

Wendy in OH

Love it....

Vicky

Sweet! I just love your drawing. What a treasure !

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP