Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

8.21.2012

Crazy Jack

I love my son, Jack. But, sometimes he is a little weird.  Okay, maybe not weird...but different.  He is probably my most interesting child.  He gets these fascinations.  For a while, he was fascinated with volcanoes.  He moved on to a waterfall fascination.  Then it was all about Barrow, Alaska.  The list keeps growing.  One school year, he learned all 50 states, location, boundaries, and their population.  His most recent fascination....


...habanero peppers.  He watches videos of other weird different kids eating these things.  He decided to take the plunge.  We bought it for him.  He cut it in half.


...mmm, kind of spicy.  (I think he is so handsome.  I am bias.  I admit it.)


Yes, it is uncomfortable.  He doesn't want to eat the other half?!  I won't show you the picture of the bodily fluids that escaped from his nostrils and eyes.  I'll spare you.  After a minute, he resorted to this...


...lots of it.  Almost a half a gallon of milk.  That alone could make someone sick.


He survived.  He decided NOT to try the ghost chili pepper.  I cannot blame him one bit.  Now, onto the next fascination.

7 kind words:

Unknown

Based on experience Nome, Alaska is far more interesting than Barrow. Granted I'm biased about that since I lived in Nome and only visited Barrow...but really, what's more facsinating than Nome!?

Judi

Oh, wow! Got to admire his spirit!

Vicky

I agree, he is handsome! He's brave too!

Sarah

How funny! And yes, he is very handsome!

Matt and Maria

Any sugary drink (coke, sweet tea, etc.) is the way to go to overcome the spicy stuff. Nothing else works.... just in case there's a next time.
:)

Stephanie

Oh, that makes me laugh! (He IS really handsome...and I'm not the least bit biased. Just honest.)

Unknown

Jack is full of adventure. And yes, so handsome. The older he gets, the more he looks like Seth, to me.

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP