Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

8.27.2012

FYI

I wanted some of my blog buddies to know that something must be wrong with my blog or blogger itself because I've tried commenting on blogs for the last week.  Whenever I have to enter a code to prove I'm not a robot, it never accepts my answers.  So, I've not been able to comment even though I've tried at least ten times for each blog.  Hopefully, this will get fixed soon.

5 kind words:

Serving the King

Join the movement! Just say no to word verification!!! Come join me!!

Vicky

I have had the same problem! It's crazy!

Naomi

I have had the same problem!!

Stephanie

Super frustrating for sure! I agree, I wish all word verification was turned off on blogs. I've found that it seems people who used to have their email linked to their user name, no longer do. Used to be I could simply reply to the emailed copy of their comment and email the person directly. But now everyone's address is the "noreply" one. Certainly not the first wacky glitch I've seen pop up on Blogger. Sorry it's been so frustrating! (I saw your comment on my blog just fine.:))

withgratefulhearts

You know what this means don't you??.... It means you really are a robot !!! Haha :)
Cherie

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP