Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

3.23.2012

Totaled

Most moms (and dads) cannot go to sleep without all their children home safely.  I am one of them.  I have just gotten to a place where I can go to sleep if Jordan is still not home.  But, I'm not there with Seth yet.  And there is a reason for that.  It is because trouble and suspicion follow him.  So, last night, I went to bed very early because of a headache.  I texted Seth and told him that I was going to bed, but be home early so I could actually sleep and not lie in bed waiting on him.  At 10:30, Seth called Mike.


Yes, that is the front of Seth's Toyota Tacoma truck, totaled.  He was 5 miles from home when a drunk driver crossed his path, and Seth hit him head-on.  Seth was just skinned up; the other driver taken to the hospital, where he was/is treated for head wounds.  I am so thankful my son is safe.  As chaotic as things are today, I'm happy we aren't doing anything differently.

(Jordan just called.  Her car stopped working on her.  We have only one working vehicle at the moment with 4 adult drivers.  Two of them work outside of the home, and one of them is heading out of town for work next week. ::sigh::)

10 kind words:

Jenna

Thank the Lord for his protection over Seth!! I know you will hug him a little tighter tonight!

Stephanie

So thankful he wasn't seriously injured! Yikes!

Vicky

Cheri, I'm thankful Seth is okay! I'm sorry about the his car and that Jordan's isn't working well. When it rains it pours! I pray all can be restored quickly.

Judi

Praising God with you for Seth's safety and praying that Jordan's car is easily fixed! I totally understand how difficult it can be when a car or two are down!

Anonymous

praying...
hugs...
thanking God Seth wasn't seriously hurt...
mom 2 mom, sighing along with you...grin...
Luana

Shirlee McCoy

Wow! I'm glad he's okay.

Sarah

Oh dear...I'm so sorry this happened, but I'm glad that he's okay!!

Vicky

Just a quick note to see how you are doing? I hope Seth isn't to sore! I pray the other party had insurance. How's Jordan's car? Bless you and your wonderful family!

Unknown

Yikes! Glad he's ok, sorry to hear it's totaled.

Unknown

I've been away from the internet for a while and am just now catching up on the blogs I follow.

My heart jumped out of my chest when I saw this photo of Seth's truck. Praising God that he is okay.

My father was killed by a drunk driver, who ran a red light and struck him on the driver side. He was killed instantly. There's nothing that gets more under my skin than drunk drivers. Reckless and selfish.

So glad that Seth is alive and okay.

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP