Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

12.15.2011

Two Christmases Ago

Two Christmases ago, Ivy had never even seen a piano.  Tonight, she played at her second piano recital without a twinge of anxiety. 




Two Christmases ago, she had no family.  Now she has 3 sisters, 2 brothers, a mom and dad, and 2 dogs.


Two Christmases ago, she never knew that she had a Savior who created her, loved her, and died for her.  Now she does.

She has a home.  She has security.  She is loved.  She has all she needs.  And so do we.

9 kind words:

Naomi

Wow, she is good!! That was beautiful!!!

Vicky

Ivy plays so well! Thanks for sharing! What a beautiful family!

Wendy in OH

two years??? wow. that means we have been "friends" for almost two years...Merry Christmas my friend.

Unknown

Such a sweet post

Kristi

Ivy is an amazing pianist! Love her beautiful smile!!

Anonymous

Cheri,

What a difference two years does make! Ivy looks beautiful and her lip really looks great - we can't wait until Isaac get his lip redone in a few years.
Merry Christmas to your family!

Anne in AZ

Sarah

Good job Ivy! So glad that this Christmas is very different for your sweet girl than Christmases past.

Unknown

Such a beautiful post. My heart melted. Ivy is so beautiful. And her recital? Wow. She looked as cool as a cucumber! Way to go, Ivy!

Football and Fried Rice

Ivy is such a tender fighter. I am amazed when I even try to imagine what she has been through.

All beautiful girls!!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP