Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

12.12.2011

It's Feeling Like Christmas

This week, it finally got cold.  Well, cold considering our temps have been around 60 for quite some time.  Sunday was in the low 40's, and today was mid 40's.  So, it was time to split the wood and build a fire.


These are the reasons for having boys.  Their brute strength comes in handy.

And these are the reasons for having girls!  Although Mike seems to be hovering around the cookie makers for some reason.


I can't remember the last time I baked Christmas cookies.  I'll be baking again next year, since Jordan will be gone ::sniff::

 
Joy thinks the candy cane cookie cutter is a "J".


I'm trying to stay away from them all, but it is tough.


7 kind words:

Vicky

Christmas cookies what fun!

Judi

Looks like a lot of fun going on at your home!

Wendy in OH

your cut outs are much puffier than mine, they look yummy!

Naomi

I love to see Jordan's cookies she bakes at Christmas!! She is so good!! Wish I could pop over and try a few!!

Kristi

so ya wanna share the recipe for swirl cookies with sprinkles :) We've been burning alot of fires this year - love it!

Sarah

They look delicious!

Unknown

Yes, ya gotta love the brute strength of the men in the house. And your girls? Well, they know how to have a good time.

I can't show these photos to Caleb. He's been begging me to make cookies with me. I just HAVE to find some time, poor kid. He'd be so jealous.

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP