Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

12.07.2011

I Could Have Cried...

..when Seth walked out of the bedroom after taking the clippers to his head.  I just don't like the bald look on Seth until he is actually in the military.


He's still handsome in my book, but I prefer the long locks of curls he used to have.

It is definitely better than this.


3 kind words:

Vicky

Oh...I hope you had already taken your Christmas photos! I'm with you, I like the with hair look better. Although, I must say, Seth pulls of the shaved look better than most!

To me, it's just a huge reminder that he is leaving soon, and that's hard on a mama's heart!

Blessings!

Unknown

He's a handsome guy, hair or no hair. Really! I personally prefer the no hair look on my own precious squeeze. I'm sure the bald look just makes it that much more 'real', that he'll soon be leaving. And boy, that's gotta be hard on you. Hang in there!

Judi

Thinking of you! The hair cut is such a reminder that he is soon leaving. I remember watching the kids pack their things as they left - so many emotions! Exciting and a bit sad at the same time. Will keep you in my prayers!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP