Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

11.28.2012

My Life Lately

The last few weeks have been a whirlwind with Jordan and Seth in and out of our house.  I miss my daughter a lot.  I'm so thankful for I phones.  It was kind of fun watching her pack and get ready for her departure.


Gotta love the shine!  Who would have thought my girly girl would wear combat boots?

She has not been too busy in Hawaii lately because her first week there was Thanksgiving week.  She met some new friends has been out and about teasing me with pictures from her phone.

 Marine base.

Some ugly beach she went to....

Seth came home for Thanksgiving and gave Eva some camo face paint.  What an honor to actually have her face all smeared with green, black, and brown stuff.  She was quite happy about her new treasure.

My niece, Violet, got the first paint job by her big cousin, Seth.

Seth stayed busy with friends and family, and Mike took him back to base on Sunday.  He has to apply for an updated p@ssport.  It is funny to see how the boy has grown up in the last seven years.  He's still got that same militaristic look about him, doesn't he?  If you notice...he was wearing green then, as well as green now.


And this morning, I decided to torture Joy with a nutritious breakfast.  She was not too happy about it at all.  She managed to down 80% of her meal, though, which is great!


It's 9:23, and I need to get started with some school.  At the age of 6, it takes Joy an hour to brush her teeth, make up the bed, and get dressed.  The word "quickly" is not in her vocabulary.  I need to encourage her to get moving.  Have a great day!

4 kind words:

Stephanie

I loved that glimpse into your life lately! Never a dull moment. I love how you find the humor in it. And yes, Seth does still look much the same!

Vicky

I know that you must miss your big kids so much, especially during the holidays. I admire them for their service to our country! It's nice reading that they are doing well and making friends.

Wow, Seth has the same look, there's no mistaking him in those photos.

Sweet little Joy. It's a good thing you home school!

Learning Together at Home

Poor Jordan. Terrible with that view and all. ;) Looks like your family had a great reunion with your big kids. I'm thankful for you Cheri!

Unknown

Gosh, Seth looks the same! What a handsome guy! It sure looks like Jordan's view is one I could get used to!

And Joy...well, she's precious...and lucky she's homeschooled. ;) Caleb was like that when he was a wee bit younger. At almost 8, he now understands the importance of moving quickly through his morning routine so school can start at a reasonable time. I often tell him he's lucky he's homeschooled because he's often sleeping past the school bell! lol.

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP