Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

11.13.2012

Oops

I gave Jordan the job of cutting Jack's hair while I was vacuuming.  Jack likes his hair cut on #1 of the clippers.  She was doing fine, so she says, when she came and asked me to finish up around his ears.  So, I grabbed the clippers and started shaving his head.  Apparently, Jordan had already taken off the #1 and, it was not set with any attachments at all!  I thought something seemed amiss when I started cutting.


He wasn't too upset about my our mistake.  By Sunday his hair will have grown enough to not see his scalp.  I'm not a fan of the look, though.  Jack is not much into the latest hairstyles; it's a good thing considering we butchered him.

On another note...I found out tonight that Joy named her cat Lucifer.  It's a stuffed animal, but still.  Before you think we are demon worshipers around here, I figured out why she did that.  Any guesses?  Cinderella, of course.


We're talking about a new name for her stuffed cat.

4 kind words:

Christine

So funny about the cat! Jack is looking more like Seth as he ages.

Unknown

I agree with Christine...Jack is looking more like Seth as he gets older. Very handsome indeed!

Joy is funny about her stuffed cat. Yep, a new name is in order.

Joanna B

Oh my goodness, I love that your Joy named her cat lucifer, that is hilarious! My daughter named a stuffed rabbit Jesus last year, and I thought that was bad :-)

Stephanie

You cracked me up...on both accounts. :)

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP