Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

6.13.2012

She Cracks Me Up

Last week, I took the kids, plus Anica to my mom's house so she could see Seth one more time before he left.


(Yes, he lay around playing skee ball and watching TV)

The girls love going.  Eva rummaged through all of the stuff at my mom's house.  She found some treasures that she brought home with her.  Well, she calls them treasures.  I'm not sure what I call them.

Her complete ensemble.

 First, she has the gun holster, the the hammer inside, draped with a stunning, pink, bead necklace.

 Notice, the holster is held around her waist by a lovely Samsonite luggage strap, which has seen better days.

On her left side of her strap, um, I mean belt, is her sword, which is actually an old mini blind stick left over from the good ole days of vinyl blinds.

Eva completes her get-up look with crooked, scratched Ray Bans (not!).

I just LOVE her style.  She reminds me a lot of Seth when she plays like this.  What an imagination!  Never a dull moment for sure.

7 kind words:

Wendy in OH

Wait...vinyl blinds are OUT?? uh oh... ;0

Judy Deaton

She reminds me so much of our Wren! She is forever strapping on stuff....a mix of masculine and feminine:) And oh my those lips......just beautiful:)

Judi

I love it! She looks adorable and a whole lot of fun! Never boring, I am sure! And it gave me a smile today! :)

Vicky

I love it, especially the touch of pink!

Unknown

Her get up is absolutely hilarious!!!!

And I had to laugh at the gloves...Caleb and Madeline wear them ALL.THE.TIME!

Anonymous

Hey, Mia has that same pink necklace!

Stephanie

I absolutely love it! Love her creativity!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP