Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

6.16.2012

Joy-ism

I haven't done any -isms lately.  I guess my children just aren't as funny as they used to be.  But, tonight, Joy said something I thought was quite amusing.  I was going over some two-syllable words with her since this is a new concept for her.  The word was chatter.

Joy:  What is chatter
Me:  It means talking.
Joy:  Oh...sometimes you chatter a lot after church.  Blah, blah, blah.

Yes, she actually said, "Blah, blah, blah."  I'm not sure where she got that slang from.  Wait.  I just asked her where she got those words, and her reply was, "From Dad."  So, there you have it.  It wasn't from me.  Little ones have very sensitive ears.  Joy picked up a yucky slang word from her big brother.  She used it in perfect context last week.  It sounded quite funny coming from this little girl, but I had to quickly explain that it was not a very nice way to describe something.

Too big for her britches.

3 kind words:

Anonymous

Wow, I think she's having a growth spurt. Look how tall and grown up she looks!

The other day as we were leaving a graduation party Mia said, "See you later," to our friends. I just cracked up!!!

Sarah

Maybe too big for her britches...but also super-cute!!!

Adrian

That is too funny! Blah, Blah, Blah! *snort*

~Roberta (ZGroup)

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP