Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

5.08.2012

Six Days Left With Jordan

After 12 hours of labor with Jordan, 2 of that push time, I stated that I was never having another child.  Being able to be her mother changed that thought just after a year with her.  I love my daughter.


4 kind words:

Unknown

Only six more days???? Wow...praying your time will be blessed!

withgratefulhearts

Cheri,
I am praying for you. I know your heart must be aching so.
I also wanted to tell you that it struck me how beautiful you looked in the photo with your dear aunt. Makes me think of how I miss all the things I did with my grandma.
Cherie

Judi

You will be in my thoughts and prayers! I hope these days before she leaves are filled with special moments and blessings!

Lynda

Am newer to your blog. As the mom of an adult, now married daughter, a young man (18) deciding direction for himself and two younger 7 & 8 daughters (both from China). Also one, Hannah with a "special or little" hand I found myself identifying with both the joy of pride in your grown daughter and the emotions of letting go and trusting God to watch over her in this world. Will pray for your peace and Jordan's protection and favor in this new phase of her life. God bless you, from one homeschooling mom to another : )

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP