Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

12.17.2010

Results

We still have all containers of ice cream with just a bit missing.  That is a major accomplishment around this house.  My eldest son did manage to sneak in a large bowl before noon today.  He forgot my new law?  So soon?  He said he had no recollection of that law....  So, here's my bowl of chocolate.  Not too good after only 2 days.  But, I'm as guilty as the rest of them. 


As suggested, I took a day off school for the snow.  Well, except for Ivy, who would prefer doing school.  Eva, Ivy, Jack, and Seth had fun.  Joy played around a bit, but got cold rather quickly.  Moxie is having some obedience issues in the snow.  She wants to chase the kids while they are sledding, risking tearing their jackets and gloves.  She's just a crazy dog, getting too big too fast.  
Then we had the crazy guys, Mike and Seth.  Mike took Seth to do some donuts in the truck in a controlled environment, a parking lot.  Apparently, they also did some skitching(?) down the road going 40 mph.  I'm glad I was not there to observe it all, but Seth sure enjoyed it.


And why does my 16 year old have to be crazy, sitting in the snow on an unfinished deck with no stairs?


At least I have one sane child who knew what to do when it was cold and snowy outside.

Sweet Joy

2 kind words:

Unknown

Oh, that picture of your blissful daughter is just precious!
Kelly

Beth

So glad to hear that Ivy is doing is recovering so well! Tell my brother that I am very happy that he hasn't forgotten "skitching"! Ha!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP