Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

12.22.2010

My Baking-Crazy Daughter

She may not be a chef, but she can bake!  Jordan made all the Christmas cookies this year.  The first batch went rather quickly after Thanksgiving (thanks to an unnamed son who is 16 years old).  So, even though she was sick and missed some work, she still managed to make cookies the last couple of days.

 Christmas cut-outs

 Snowballs....uhummm, Mike and I ate most of them.  I ate spoonfuls of powdered sugar.

 Peppermint Divinity.....so sweet, yet so easy.

And of course, my favorite, gingerbread!  These were baked to perfection!!  Thank you, sweet Jordan.


Now...where can I hide these where Seth cannot find them? 

3 kind words:

Naomi

Oooh she is good!!! And I want to know where she hides all those calories she must eat in all these cookies!! She is so slim!

Such a beautiful girl !

Serving the King

Oh my goodness how sweet is she? Maybe I need some girls in my house after all....teen boys....as you know...kinda don't do stuff like that. -sigh- She's got quite a gift, those cookies are beautiful! Yay Jordan!

paul-and-lori

Wow! Beautiful!!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP