Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

6.19.2010

This Girl...


...would rather sit with me inside the house and dust the furniture, clean the windows, or any type of housework than go outside and play.  She actually looked for dirt/dust around the house today (and found quite a bit, sad to say).  I'm baffled by it.  Is this an orphanage mentality thing going on?  I know that she did have chores to do when she lived in China.  I wonder if she just wants to be near me?  But, that doesn't seem to be the case because if it is something she really wants to do, she'll leave me to do it.

I did take the girls to the park today, but after a short bit in the almost 90 degree heat, they just started walking aimlessly around.  So, we packed up and headed home.



4 kind words:

Football and Fried Rice

Your girls are so precious! My little one is reading blogs with me and says, "I like her!" She's weird....

Oh, sweet Ivy! it kinda makes me sad when these kiddos already know how to do chores..I know alot of people have their kids do chores - so I try to be realistic...but Mya, even at 2, tried folding laundry ;)

Margo

Rebecca will do chores as well - but she's learned real quick that she gets paid for anything above and beyond the normal call of duty. She's very proud to earn her own money!

Gretchen

Your girls cannot be any cuter!

Maybe one day I will attempt to take our two kiddos to the park by myself. Unfortunately for now, I am afraid Briley and Harper would leave their old mom in the dust! :)

Nightingale

That photo of Ivy is too cute!! She is a beautiful little girl and looks like she's blossoming with you.

Isaac is the same way - he wants to dust, clean, sweep, do dishes, whatever!! We are trying to retain that quality as it's something our other boys never got!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP