Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

6.09.2010

Hucklebucklebeanstalk

Did any of you ever play this game as a child?  I have the fondest memories of playing this game with my good friends, Deedee and Debbie, when I was a child.  Someone would place an object hidden, but visible from somewhere in the room.  When you found the object, you'd call out, "Hucklebucklebeanstalk!" and you would be the winner to hide the object next time.  The other night I decided to teach this to Ivy, Eva, and Joy.  They loved it.  The first few times, Joy would point at it, saying she found it.  When Eva would hide the blue ball, she'd tell people it was "not next to the fireplace".  Ivy would look at at the blue ball, so you could always tell where she hid it.  It was so much fun to hide things in plain sight!

Where is it, Mom?

Hidden on the pictures!

Last weekend, we went to visit my uncle and aunt, whose son was returning home from spending 4+ years stationed in the military in Japan.  It was so good to see everyone.  I used to spend my summer months at their house and loved every minute of it.  My Aunt Penney taught me to peel potatoes and enjoy eating a pot roast.  I have such fun, sweet memories of being with them.   I would play outside til the sun went down on my dirty feet.

My uncle and aunt

My cousin and his family
 
 My mom with her "friend" (and that is all I have to say about that)

 Notice that my kids hang out with the food?

 My Jack

My sister


1 kind words:

Serving the King

How cute is that?! Never heard of that game but I think we will fire that up this evening! Thanks for the recommendation and seriously....could your kids be any cuter?!! I think not!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP