Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

6.11.2010

Haircuts

Jack's hair seems to grow faster than weeds in summertime.  He does not look good with longer hair.  Here is the proof:


So, I got the clippers, held him down for a haircut.  Just kidding, but there are days I'd like to do that to him.


He looks so much better!  Seth also got a haircut, but he did not look quite as bad as Jack did.  I have no pictures to prove it, though.

3 kind words:

Serving the King

You go girl! Looks fantastic! Thanks for the encouragement on the blog, I posted the back story link on my blog for you. It explains the miracle of these two little boys. I'll gather all of the posts together later today and put it up on the sidebar so you can read the full version, God is so, so good! Hope you guys have a great day!

Shirlee McCoy

Nice!

Of course, I've got to admit to LOVING the spiky do he was sporting in the first picture. ;0)

trina

Your boys are soooo handsome!! My boys are in to the long hair these days...and our parents don't like it. I love it! :)

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP