Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

12.24.2009

Two More Steps Down

I was hesitant to post earlier because I just wasn't sure what was happening with my file.  But, after many emails to the consulate in China and the National Visa Center (who have been great!), they finally managed to get my file sent to the Visa Center, then cabled onto Guangzhou!  I found out from different conversations with various supervisors in many entities that someone "dropped the ball" with our case.  My file was never sent back to immigration.  After 2 weeks from saying it was put in the mail...they still have not received it.

I got an email today from the Visa Center (working on Christmas Eva on my file, thanks Al!) that they have sent a cable to the Consulate in Guangzhou.  Now, I just wait for them to be back in the office next week, so they can issue my Article 5 and have it sent onto Beijing, where we will wait for our Travel Approval.

What a relief to 3 weeks of unknowns.

Merry Christmas to all.


1 kind words:

Nightingale

We are so excited that you finally got through the USCIS nightmare.....you certainly waited long enough!! Hopefully you'll get Article 5 and TA very soon.
Merry Christmas and God bless!
The Krause Family
(misscourtneyk on RQ)

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP