Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

12.18.2009

Boys, Jack in Particular

Why is it that my boys want to dress off-season?  When Seth was younger, he wore sweaters in the summer and shorts in the winter.  Jack seems to be no different other than he always is wearing shorts.  This is his daily attire.  If it is above 45 degrees out, he's in shorts.  If we go out when it is colder than 45 degrees, we make him wear pants and a jacket.  I know...mean mama.





1 kind words:

learningtogether

A handsome young guy - even in shorts. :) Our youngest lives in his shorts too. Yesterday he wanted to wear them under his snow pants to go outside! Uh no, son!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP