Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

12.02.2009

Another Approval Down, Two More To Go

I800 approval pic

But, I'm glad to almost be finished with the immigration portion.  Now we wait for the visa center to process Ivy's visa, then onto the Consulate's approval in China, then China's Travel Approval.

4 kind words:

Anonymous

is the whole fam going to china or is it just u and Mike with the girls? -Heidi

Cheri

I will be the only one to travel this time around. I'll miss everyone, but it works best for us all.

Cheri

Cheri
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous

Oh ok I see!thnx
-Heidi

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP