Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

11.28.2013

Thanksgiving 2013

I sure have a whole lot to be thankful for.

Games

Conversations with sisters-in-law

Sons

Mother and Sister

 Cousins


Photo Bombers

Someone who loves cranberries made by their dad

A son who lets me take his picture

Rest...after eating too much cranberry sauce made by his father

Thankful for a husband who never fails to take care of us all. 

1 kind words:

Judi

Happy Thanksgiving! Loved the glimpse into your holiday!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP