Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Family

Family
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

12.01.2013

Feeling Festive?

Yes, this is my daughter, home almost 4 years.  Thought you might want to see what that could look like if you adopt a 7.5 year old orphan...beautiful.

http://youtu.be/hmjkpO5u_CA

Merry Christmas!

7 kind words:

The Mac Fam

Absolutely gorgeous piece of music and an even more gorgeous girl!!!! Precious!

Anne Krause

Hurray for Ivy! That video of her wonderful piano piece made my day! She is a beautiful young lady inside and out. It's hard to believe it's been almost four years since we were in China together, isn't it? I am so glad that we got to meet up with your family this summer. In fact, that piece was so beautiful, the boys and I are going to watch it again! Breakfast can wait!

Martha Berry

Ivy's song was beautiful!

Melanie

Oh, Cheri, that was AWESOME!!!!!!!!! What a proud mama you must be! :-D

Vicky

Ivy, you did such a great job! Cheri, thanks for sharing, what a treat to hear Ivy play. I loved the song! Well done!

Sarah

Wow! She and her song, are beautiful!

Jen

Amazing! Such a beautiful girl! And incredibly talented.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP