Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

11.11.2013

To All Who Serve

I love my country.  I love the principles it was founded on.  I am so appreciative of all who choose to serve in the military for our country and our freedoms.  My dad was one of those proud Veterans.  I wish he was here so I could tell him how much I love and appreciate him.

(Dad would have chuckled had he been able to see himself on my blog...especially in uniform.)

My husband is one of those veterans too.  I am proud to say that we have a few veterans from both sides of our family who have served and are currently serving in branches of the military.





1 kind words:

Vicky

I can see the family resemblance in your sons! I am thankful to all that served and to all those currently serving!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP