Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

11.18.2011

Never Allow...

...your clumsy 5 year old and wild 6 year old to race down the hallway.  If you do, this could happen to the clumsy one that gets shoved into the wall by the wild one:


She may or may not need to be driven to the doctor by the big brother while sitting on her mother's lap who is holding a bloody cloth to her daughter's head that might need to be glued together with dermabond by her nice doctor.

8 kind words:

Wendy in OH

Lesson learned. Poor sweet Joy.

Anonymous

Oh yeah. BTDT.

TWICE.

Once with our oldest who fell over my feet onto the fireplace brick hearth.

Again with Li'l Miss who catapulted (on purpose) herself off the couch right onto the coffee table. Yeah.

Worst part is I'm almost certain it won't be our last experience with dermabond (or staples which is what our son had).

Hope she is all better! I'm sure she is back to running, though hopefully not into walls!

:) Leslie

Vicky

Oh, that sweet baby! I hope she is feeling better!

Sarah

Oh sweet girl...so sorry!!

Judi

Ah, poor little girl! Hope she feels better soon! Unfortunately, we've been there as well! Two of ours, which were two of a kind kids, had similar injuries within a year. The ER doctor even commented on, "Didn't this happen to one of your others?" I cringed!

Unknown

Poor girl. That does NOT look like fun. Hope she's feeling better soon.

Unknown

I laughed out loud when you said the wild one will knock the clumsy one in the wall...so sorry she had a major head bump.

Football and Fried Rice

Oh no!! I'll bet they'd do it again :)

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP