Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

11.30.2011

False Alarm

Last Tuesday, Seth got a call from his recruiter that there was possibly an opening to leave for boot camp 6 days later (would have made it Monday).  Did Seth want to give it a try?  Oh yeah!  Monday morning came around, and he still did not know anything.  Then he got a call that said to show up at the office asap.  He did.  So, while he was gone for 2 days, I cleaned out his drawers, organized his stuff, threw other things away.


He traveled to the MEPS station with high hopes of leaving for book camp on Tuesday.  But, he did not go.  He was on stand-by that whole time.  So, he is still on the wait list...still hoping.  My feelings are very mixed.  I'm glad to still have him with me, driving me crazy, but I know how badly he is ready to leave.

3 kind words:

Vicky

I just love that photo! The not knowing exactly when you are going to leave has to be frustrating! I still hope he's home for Christmas, sorry Seth!

Unknown

What a rollercoaster! Praying for your heart and Seth's as he waits for his departure.

Judi

Praying for all of you as you wait! Having had three children leave the nest, I understand the roller coaster of emotions! So proud of them but so hard to let go!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP