Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

11.06.2011

A Little Work.....A Little Play

We've been living in this house for just over 10 years.  The house was ugly...very ugly.  Want to see?

July 2001

The bushes were overgrown, the house dirty, but had potential.  Maybe.  I loved the land that came with the house.  We only had 3 children at that time and did not plan on having any more.  The children needed a place to run around and explore.  All the trees got a work out from Seth and Jack.  It was wonderful.  We have done so much work to this house.  The '90's must have been the year for sloppy, cheap house building, because this house was a mess.  It is a work in progress.  Mike did some more repairs to the front porch this week.

 Mike working on the porch and working on his regular job.  Isn't he cute?

 Putting Jack to work staining some wood.
 I just love all the land that came with the house.  Even the girls play outside all day and I don't have to worry about them. 
 Eva, hiding some treasures she found on the property.
 Her hidden treasures.
Our house in 2011...much nicer than 2001.

2 kind words:

Vicky

I really like the newer color and the land is wonderful. Didn't you just redo the kitchen too? It's nice that your DH can do much of the work himself!

Unknown

What Patrick wouldn't give for all that land! It's awesome that Mike can do so much work on your place. It looks great!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP