Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

3.29.2011

Chicken Feet

When we went to China in 2007 to adopt Joy, we experienced a wonderful culinary feast almost every evening thanks to our guide, Judy.  She took us to wonderful restaurants the locals frequented and explained to us the many different types of food.  We ate at one restaurant 3 times during our 16-day trip because of their delicious eggplant and their wheat tea.  Once we ate at an outside cafe, and every dish we chose was fried.  Another very nice place had chicken feet on the table before we sat down like a Mexican restaurant has nachos.  Thus this article.  Jack and Seth tried the feet, and were not too impressed.  I, personally, was repulsed by it all, but glad the boys gave it a try.



Can you see the whole fish, hidden in there? Somewhere?

3 kind words:

Kristi

This is one of the "regrets" of our China experience - we had kind of a crummy guide in Piper's province that left us on our own most days. We had alot of McD's & Pizza Hut

Football and Fried Rice

I stuck with Cliff Bars and Snickers. and Coke Light. And would do so again if given the chance ;)

No fish heads for this momma!

Adrian Roberta

This is some-what less appitizeing then your last post! LOL

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP