Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

9.06.2010

So Long Friend

It seems like I have had a high chair for way too long in my house.  Although my dining table only seats 6 (there is 8 in our family), I think it is time to move Joy (4) out of the high chair.  I remember when we adopted Eva, and I was so excited to have a high chair in my house again!  Jack was 7 at the time so it had been awhile.  Then, a year later, I had to get another high chair when Joy came home.  So, we had 2 high chairs in a small space.


I thought this high chair was so pretty, with its pink flowers.  


So, if you need/want a high chair, you can have it.  If you live in my area, I'd be happy to bring it over to you.  If not, you can pay shipping only and it is yours!  It is in great shape, and I just washed up the seat cover.

2 kind words:

Anita

Hey Cheri - Thank you so much for saying hello on our family blog to Kaleb! I can't wait to share more offline and get to know each other. Your family is beautiful too!! So glad to meet another adoptive momma friend in the Lord! HUGS!

Mike and Barb

The only "baby thing" I sometimes would like to buy again is a stroller - they have such nice ones now, but as you know, won't need one with our new addition either *LOL*.
Barb

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP