Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

9.28.2010

Fun With Seth

Seth has always been fun to be around.  Even as a little boy, adults were attracted to his joyfulness and funny spirit.  When we were selling our house in Illinois, our Realtor could not wait to come to our house and talk to Seth.  He was entertaining to say the least.

While Mike and Jack were at karate, Seth helped me bake chocolate chip cookies.  As you can tell, he is all into it.


After working in the kitchen, Ivy, Eva, and Joy wanted to give him the spa treatment.


And, of course, after he looked so smashing, we had to finish the evening with some dancing (pictures compliments of Ivy Xue).


Jordan says I look young in this photo.  I guess the gravity is doing a fine job lifting my face.  Maybe I should walk around upside down all the time?


Seth has brought our home so much joy.  He has not always been an easy child to parent, and still isn't.  I always likened it to trying to lasso a tornado.  If I have a breaking point at all, Seth will be the child to graciously send me there.  I may have already arrived, but am in denial?  Or just insane?  Ever see the movie Shutter Island?  Maybe this is not reality at all? 

4 kind words:

Michelle

I have a son like that!! Charming and entertaining, but also a risk taker, and pushes his limits daily. He just turned 13, so that's like adding fuel to the fire!! However, what would we do without them?? Those kinds of kids are the world changers, and I guess we just have to use our widsom to guide them in the right direction. I'm always telling him "Luke, turn away from the dark side- use your powers for good" ! (yes, his name really is Luke)
Good luck with your World Changer!

Learning Together at Home

Such a fun night. :) I've got a little monkey here too. haha They always add the spice to our days.

Anonymous

Seth is patient with the girls and they made him look so handsome. You guys also have a very lovely puppy. I used puppy pads when I was training our dogs.

Vickie Leiser

Unknown

What a guy! Seth looks like he enjoyed his spa treatment and dancing afterwards. It's funny, I think we have the same scissors in my hair salon! ;)

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP