Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

11.26.2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I always enjoy this holiday.  The food is great and it is just a fun family time.  As a child, Thanksgiving was a time when much of our families on both sides gathered together, seeing cousins we had not seen in a year or longer.  It was great eating all the food and not have to clean up the kitchen!  Eva remarked today right before our meal, "There is so much food!"  Many of you know Eva's fixation on food.  Joy picked through her meal, but asked for seconds of jello.  Figures.  Jack did not have a single piece of green food on his plate, but Jordan had a beautiful variety, as did Seth.  I feel like I will not need to eat for days.

IMG_5966

IMG_5954

IMG_5951

IMG_5944

 IMG_5940
Gotta love the belly button!

0 kind words:

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP