Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

11.19.2009

Fingerprinted..Again

fingerprint

You'd think after adopting before and being fingerprinted many times, that we would not have to do it again.  But, no, I woke up at 4:20 a.m., and we were out the door at 5:25 a.m. to be re-fingerprinted.  Our previous fingerprints expire in January and we know I won't be traveling to China before then.  I'm so thankful to get that out of the way. 

So, now we wait on our I800 provincial approval from Immigration.  Once that is done, our file will be sent to the National Visa Center, where Ivy Xue's information will be submitted.  After that, our papework will head to the Embassy in Guangzhou, China.  Once we receive our approval from the Embassy, our Article 5 will be issued and sent to the Adoption Center in Beijing.  Once they approve us to travel, they'll mail a letter to our agency letting us know we can make our travel plans.  It seems like so much, but we're hoping it is no more than 8 weeks.

1 kind words:

Cheri

Can't we just go back to the old way! LOL Maybe we will be in China together! Praying we both get approval before Thanksgiving.

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP