Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

11.21.2009

Flying On My Mind

Since we received our LOA, I've started thinking about traveling.  Not just traveling, but traveling half-way around the world without my husband.  On all of our adoption trips, or anywhere for that matter, I've never traveled alone.  I'm not afraid of going by myself, Mike just makes it so much easier.  He takes such good care of us.  This time, though, he will be staying home with all of the children.  I know it won't be easy for either of us this time around.  I'll be the one having to calculate the exchange rate when I purchase something, exchange the money, deal with all of the adoption paperwork while having Ivy Xue with me, ordering meals, deciding what/where to eat.  Mike was always the one to head out on his own and gather our weekly supply of snacks and drinking water.  God knew what he was doing when He gave us Ivy Xue.  At least we will be in one city during the entire adoption.  No traveling to the airport and checking into another hotel during the middle of our adoption trip.

That being said....I was online checking out various Asian hotel/airline ticket places.  I came across this compilation of videos here

1 kind words:

Naomi

Okay so I clicked on the site just for a few seconds and could not watch anymore!!! I have such a fear of flying, like hysterical, panic attack kind of behaviour, (I know it is really bad for someone who should trust God!) that I could not watch anymore... I will never fly again otherwise!!!!

I also think that you are so very brave to go on your own and I will certainly be praying for you even more so!!!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP