Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

11.02.2009

70 Days

70

When I was little, I always thought being 7 years old was getting big.  Six still seemed babyish, but 7, wow, that was getting up there.  It was the same with being in the 7th grade.  Somehow 7 made such a difference in my perspective of things.  Seven weeks pregnant, 17 weeks pregnant, 7th month of pregnancy, 7 years of marriage.  It was always a milestone I was glad to reach when I was "waiting" for something.  Now, we have waited 70 days for our LOA.  It feels so good to be "up there".  Does this mean I won't feel old until I am 70?

1 kind words:

Yoli

Cheri, I was so certain that you would get LOA on this batch. I hope you see it soon and that perhaps we can meet in China.

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP